Happy day after, my friends — I have some big shop news for you today:
– The tea towels are here! The tea towels are here! They are now available at Fringe Supply Co. and also at a number of stores around the country, so look for them here as well: Cast Away and Folk, Santa Rosa CA; Fancy Tiger Crafts, Denver CO; Fibre Space, Alexandria VA; Firefly Fibers, Beaver Dam, WI; Gather Here, Cambridge MA; Home Made, Swainton NJ; My Sister Knits, Fort Collins CO; Purl Soho, NYC; Stitch House, Dorchester MA; Tolt Yarn and Wool, Carnation WA; Yarns on First, Napa CA; The Yarnery, St. Paul MN … and Craft South will have them at Porter Flea, for those in Nashville.
– The Japanese tapestry needles in their awesome little vial are arriving today, according to UPS, so I’ve gone ahead and made it possible to order them right away. (Just be aware that, depending when they arrive, orders containing the needles may not ship out today.)
– We have a dwindling number of our priceless Santa cards available. Snatch ’em up and mail ’em out!
– From now through the end of the year, I’m offering FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders over $100. (International orders will continue to have their shipping billed separately based on order details. See the FAQ for more on that.)
– And don’t forget, we’re happy to handle gift orders. While we don’t gift wrap, per se, every order we ever ship is packaged in a way that’s worthy of giving. (We always want you to feel like you sent yourself a present.) If you include a note upon checkout (there’s a note-to-the-seller field) saying explicitly that it’s a gift, we’ll leave out the invoice and even include a card if you tell us what to say.
Happy shopping, and thanks again and always for your support!
We were SO EXCITED when the tea towels arrived at Stitch House Dorchester that we made them the centerpiece of our luxury yarns and kits display. Gorgeous!
Yay! That’s awesome.